- A physical barrier between you and the sun. Invisible Zinc® protects against surface UVB and deeper penetrating UVA.
- Invisible Zinc® uses one key active ingredient – Zinc Oxide – a mineral reflector found in nature to create a physical, reflective veil on the surface of your skin.
- Invisible Zinc® uses micronised Zinc Oxide which although invisible to the naked eye still provides outstanding broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays.
- Invisible Zinc® means the sun protection of Zinc Oxide without the thick zinc cream look. Zinc Oxide has a long history of use in skin care products and is currently a key ingredient in many baby creams, calamine lotions and skin salves.
- Wear Invisible Zinc® protection every day, not just at the beach.
AUSTRALIANS HAVE ALWAYS LOVED ZINC
WHAT MAKES ZINC OXIDE SO SPECIAL?
Zinc Oxide is a NATURAL DERIVED, PHYSICAL sunscreening agent that sits on your skin reflecting both UVA and UVB rays. UVA rays (also known as the silent wrinkler) can do deeper level damage at the cell level and can be responsible for skin ageing and wrinkling. UVB rays penetrate into the epidermis (top layer of the skin) causing damage to the cells. UVB is responsible for sunburn – a significant risk factor for skin cancer, especially melanoma.
IF ZINC IS SO GOOD WHY AREN’T ALL SUNSCREENS LIKE INVISIBLE ZINC®?
In the past technology did not exist to micronise Zinc Oxide and Zinc sunscreens used to mean bright white, pink or yellow streaks across cheeks. Invisible Zinc is now the leading zinc sunscreen in Australia* and provides products which do not contain any chemical UV filters, at an affordable price for everyday use.
*Aztec data 04/07/21